Friday, December 27, 2013

Resolutions

In 2013, I:

Maintained my weight loss from 2011 and 2012, but would like to use 2014 to get down to my ultimate goal.

Earned a veterinary assistant certificate from Midlands Tech.

Was promoted to assistant animal care supervisor and then promoted to veterinary technician in our spay/neuter clinic.

Adopted Hoppy (Sir Fred Hops of Hopperton Place), a tabby who had been abandoned near a friend's house.

Adopted Pinot, a cat who had been abandoned in our neighborhood.

Lost a dear, dear friend.

In 2014, I:

I hope to get down to 140 lbs, my ultimate weight loss goal. (Size 8-10).

Will begin taking classes to earn my paralegal certificate from Midlands Tech. My plan is to use my legal skills in the nonprofit sector (specifically in animal welfare if at all possible) and perhaps eventually go to law school once we know where my husband's PhD is going to take him.


1 comment:

  1. So much progress. So much grief. Best wishes in achieving your goals in 2014. Peace of Christ to you, friend.

    ReplyDelete